What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Group Conversation Auto Join?

Group Conversation Auto Join?
Author: Message:
robsworld

O.P. Group Conversation Auto Join?
Hi Guys,

How are you? I would like to ask a few questions about MSN Messenger 7 and groupd conversations.

1) Firstly is there any way to prevent someone inviting you to a group conversation without auto joining. At the moment if one of your contacts invites you there maybe 5 other people which u don't know in a group conversation and you have no way to say whether you wanted to join or not

2) Once your in the group conversation how do you know the email addresses of each person?

3) If you click on one person I used to remember in the old messenger that it will open up a separate conversation with that one person so you could type privately at the moment it seems the list of contacts in the group conversation does nothing...

Maybe Messenger Plus can add options to the group conversation I noticed that copy e-mail to clipboard is not available on the contact list on group conversation....

Regards Rob
04-19-2005 01:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: Group Conversation Auto Join?
1. Dunno good idea!

2. Where it shows the list of ppl put mouse on top of it and it shoudl show.

3. Good idea.
04-19-2005 01:52 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Group Conversation Auto Join?
1. While it'd be good to be able to accept or refuse an invite, there's no way of knowing who's in the convo until you join it. Protocol limitation. Still, I'd like to see this feature.
2. Tooltips ;)
3. Try selecting the contact and hitting Enter: works in the contact list, so maybe there too.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
04-19-2005 08:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: