What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » HELP! - Can't View DDP

HELP! - Can't View DDP
Author: Message:
thc2010

Revenge is a meal best served cold

37 / Male / –
O.P. HELP! - Can't View DDP
HELP ME! i payed over 15$ for my moods and Muggins in total. And now I cant see them. I use to be able to view them after installing .Net Framework becuz I was having problems with the muggins not showing up. Now my moods &Muggins down work. On top of that, I but another muggin i created and It wont Downlaod it! what a rip off!!

I dont know what im doing wrong. Is it the .Net conflict microsoft has... or is it hardware.
[Image: glennlopez.png]
Click the image above to send me a message on MSN messenger via web browser.
05-02-2005 07:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: HELP! - Can't View DDP
Do you have any additional plug-ins installed?

Do you have Flash Player installed?

This post was edited on 05-02-2005 at 07:15 PM by mwe99.
05-02-2005 07:13 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
thc2010

Revenge is a meal best served cold

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: HELP! - Can't View DDP
i have PlugNG installed and I have flash player isntalled. I guess ill treinstall the flash player to make sertain.

Also ALl my moods apear to have disapeared as well along with my muggins, but my 12 Winks still remain.
so could I (ie: MCI) - ive got 3 MCO installers. All are difrent, one with auto isntaller that isntalls every winks Moods packs etc... Bluemountain has, one that installs sepirate MCO files manualy and ones that installs using txt files.

So please, save you you "I am Better than you" bullshit, your missing the concept of what im trying to say here.

You cant Get Muggins for free, even if you do, bluemountain Muggins are far better than photoshoped muggins or that crap websites that offer free muggins wich dont even animate.

I dont use muggins anymore, I rather use my own DP i made off photoshop. Photoshoping your Avatar is way more flexible, Imagination is the limit.

SO, my point is... I payed over 10$ for the muggins I made, and Not I cant even use them or see other peoples Moods and muggins... I still can use winks I purchased though.

I dont use Muggins, but half my contacts do, So if anyone can be nice enough to help me i would be greatefull. Please dont post stupid shit like " ohh well I can get 10000 winks for free and you cant, nahh ha!" ... go post that bullshit somewhere else where they care. THis isnt Piracy.com so dont post that crap here.
[Image: glennlopez.png]
Click the image above to send me a message on MSN messenger via web browser.
05-02-2005 07:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: