What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Skinning Problem With the Plus IM Bar

Skinning Problem With the Plus IM Bar
Author: Message:
theunknown

O.P. Skinning Problem With the Plus IM Bar
well i've been working on a skin for some time now, its almost ready for release but i have a couple problems i want to solve first. One is plus integration into the IM window (I've already solved the CL issue). The attatched screenshot will show you the problem, basically the PlusBar dosnt draw next to the InputArea but rather in the status bar, why i have no idea but thats why im asking. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as this is gonna a huge issue given the audience this skin is designed for.

Ive already spoken to Rolando and from everything he and i understand about plus figuring out where to place the bar and what color to make it, it should work... however clearly it dosnt.

If i can get this problem solved, i should have the skin finished for the weekend. So the rest of you will have to wait until then to see anything further.

If MSN would make explaining easier you'll find me at theunknown (at) aqua-soft (dot) org

Thanks in advance
-The Unknown

.jpg File Attachment: PlusProblem.JPG (5.23 KB)
This file has been downloaded 103 time(s).
[Image: offline.jpg]
04-27-2005 08:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: