What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...

Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...
Author: Message:
Odium696

Just... Me...

37 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...
Since yesterday, The Messenger Plus! 3 stop to open the StuffPlug plug in when the messenger starts.

To open it I have to go to the Plug-is section in the Plus Properties and turn it on.

I'm getting tired of doing this every time I turn on my computer.

Anyone have the Fix?
04-27-2005 03:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...
Main Messenger Window > Plus > Plugins > Make sure that Allow Messenger Plus to load plugins in my account is ticked, as is StuffPlug-NG. Click OK. If it already is do the following

Try to uninstall StuffPlug-NG by going to start > control panel > add/remove programs > StuffPlug-NG (Messenger Plus! plugins) . > Follow the uninstaller. Now reboot your computer and install StuffPlug-NG again.

Also to help resolve this problem in more detail with more ideas it would be better if you included;

1) Your version of StuffPlug-NG
2) Your version of Messenger Plus
3) Your version of MSN Messenger
4) Your version of Windows
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
04-27-2005 03:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Odium696

Just... Me...

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...
Sorry for that :P

Every thing is the newer version and running Windows XP.

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Main Messenger Window > Plus > Plugins > Make sure that Allow Messenger Plus to load plugins in my account is ticked, as is StuffPlug-NG. Click OK. If it already is do the following

Try to uninstall StuffPlug-NG by going to start > control panel > add/remove programs > StuffPlug-NG (Messenger Plus! plugins) . > Follow the uninstaller. Now reboot your computer and install StuffPlug-NG again.

I tried that!

This post was edited on 04-27-2005 at 03:20 PM by Odium696.
04-27-2005 03:16 PM
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I got the same problem, WinXP, reinstalled SPNG a few times, latest MSN and MsgPlus!. For some reason Windows Messenger is loading and logging in when my comp starts now but itäs hidden, I only notice it by the toasts. I think this unloads SPNG.
[Image: signature.php]
04-27-2005 05:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
For some reason Windows Messenger is loading and logging in when my comp starts now but itäs hidden, I only notice it by the toasts. I think this unloads SPNG.
If this is the case, also this will help Vikku's problem out. Please follow the correct way in CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger. Please note when you do this, Windows Messenger will no longer be able to be started up, but you will retain all of it's features such as Whiteboard, Remote assistance and Application Sharing
04-27-2005 07:31 PM
Odium696

Just... Me...

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Msgplus! 3 is not starting the Plug-ins...
No, that's not my problem.

My problem is as I said:

When I start my computer and connect to the MSN Messenger, the StuffPlog does not start automatically. For some reason MsgPlus! is not starting the plug ins automatically.

To start the Stuffplog I always have to go to the options and start the plug in manually.

This post was edited on 04-27-2005 at 08:19 PM by Odium696.
04-27-2005 08:14 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
Since you are using Windows XP you could try this;
Start > Help & Support > Restore my computer to an earlier time > pick a date just before the problem started and restore to it. This way the problem should be gone, however you will undo any system setting changes from before it started (being two days it shouldn't be much if any).
Your files and data will remain safe, just software you've installed after the time and date you pick will be back to what it was when you pick the point.
04-27-2005 08:24 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: