What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Contact info

Contact info
Author: Message:
akhmu

O.P. Contact info
I am kind of confused and need some detailed explanation on Messenger Plus features..I have tried to read the whole tuturial as well FAQ and still not able to find a clear explanation..pls helppppppppppp

1- when I right click on a contact on my list and go messenger plus/ contact info it shows me the list time seen online time and last time on chat..usually this 2 info are the same..whose info is that? mine checking on this person or this person really being online? I have not been with this person in a chat but it still shows that this person was on chat..so not sure what this info is about..any more detailed info?

2- When in the msn messenger tool bar I go to contact list clean..the same contact is showing up..I deleted this contact and readded..and now in the contact clean list the last being online and chat is unknown..but still in the contact info it shows that he was online and on chat let's say 1 day ago, why?

3- How am I able to reset this info? it is a bit hard to calculate days back and was wondering if there is anyway to change this to date like April 03..5.00am Pacific time instead of 2 days ago?

Sorry for my many questions but the main reason I installed the Messenger Plus is because of this option and I am just not understanding it correctly..

Thanks for your help     
05-03-2005 01:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Contact info
It would appear you have already started a thread about this: some questions for a beginner at PLUS. Please keep the discussion in that thread (you can post replies to it and ask further questions there) to avoid confusion and duplicate replies :)

This post was edited on 05-03-2005 at 02:40 PM by Tochjo.
05-03-2005 02:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: