What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » challenge !!

challenge !!
Author: Message:
Amras

O.P. challenge !!
Ik heb een idee voor een plug-in , het is mss redelijk moeilijk of zelfs onmogelijk om deze te maken,

je kent waarschijnlijk wel allemaal de nieuwe functie om een persoonlijk bericht onder je nickname te plaatsen, ik zou graag deze functie uitbreiden.

optie 1: Je zet een naam of omschrijving van een programma, foto, document, ... in je persoonlijke naam, wanneer contactpersonen uit de lijst dan op deze klikken wordt automatisch een bestandsoverdracht gestart waarbij het door jou omschreven programma van jou naar de persoon die erop klikte wordt overgedragen

optie 2: Je zet de naam van een msn game in je persoonlijk bericht, wanneer contactpersonen op dit klikken start automatisch dit spelletje tussen de persoon die het in zijn persoonlijk bericht heeft staan en de persoon die erop klikte

optie 3: vrij in te vullen  ;-)

Now, if somebody would be so kind to translate this bit in english :P

thank you
05-05-2005 09:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Amras

O.P. RE: challenge !!
okay I descided to translate it myself, lol ! :|

I have an Idea for a new plug-in, it is perhaps rather difficult to make this or perhaps inpossible

You all know the new feature in msn of putting a personal messege underneath your nickname, I thought of enhansing that feature

option1: You put a name or a description of a programm, picture, document... in your personal message, if someone clicks this in your contactlist a transfer will start..

option 2: you put the name of an msn game in your personal message, if someone clicks this in their list, the game will start between those two persons

option 3: use your imagination

thank you

sorry fo my poor english, it is only my 3rd language :(
05-05-2005 10:02 AM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: challenge !!
quote:
Originally posted by Amras
Now, if somebody would be so kind to translate this bit in english
:s Post your stuff on http://www.msgforum.nl/ next time, Dutch is allowed there. I'm not gonna translate whole posts every time because people are to lazy to type/learn English.

You basically ask for a plugin that can
- Mod your PSM to display a program/photo/document and when people click on that PSM it will automatically start a file transfer to transfer that program/photo/document to your contact.
- Mod your PSM to display the name of a MSN Game, when contacts click on that it will automatically launch that game so you can multiplayer.

EDIT: Next time post your stuff in English at the first time, or just post it in Dutch on http://www.msgforum.nl/.

Microsoft is currently working on something like it, i guess that's where you got the idea from. See "New Types of Personal Messages in the Pipeline" and "Add the Games or Office icon to YOUR Personal Message" on mess.be.

But that feature Microsoft is now working on will probably be different from what you are requesting, at least for the file transfer thing i guess because of security issues. It could be done in a plugin, but in that case both your and your contacts need to install that plugin which makes it far less fun.

This post was edited on 02-27-2006 at 02:00 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
05-05-2005 10:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Amras

O.P. RE: challenge !!
okay thanks, I gues my english isn't that terrible since you translated it in somewhat the same way as I did :D
05-05-2005 10:30 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: