What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » pop mail notifier

pop mail notifier
Author: Message:
uwhumpty

O.P. pop mail notifier
Is there any way to make the popup window that appears when you have new POP mail stay up until click it?  If not, is there a way display the number of pop messages plus hotmail messages where the number of hotmail messages is already displayed?
05-05-2005 08:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: pop mail notifier
Question 1: No, I doubt that patchou would create such a feature, as it would get rather annoying, as the email is checked x amount of seconds, so if you can't be bothered to check your emails, or keep getting spam, then this little toast would keep coming up, and staying there forever, it would just get rather annoying, therefore, I doubt it would be added... I'm sure that it stays for the same amount of seconds as the normal MSN Messenger toasts.

Question 2: I doubt that Patchou would do this either sorry, as this would mean editing the protocol, or patching MSN Messenger, patching msn messenger is illegal, so Patchou likes to steer clear of it, sorry...

It would be nice to see the second one in the versions, but you're going to have to rely on patches by other people to get these features...
05-05-2005 09:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: pop mail notifier
In MSNM6, the totals are in fact added. In MSNM7, click the Plus icon.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
05-05-2005 09:59 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: