What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Upgradeable and Customizable Patch for MSN Messenger

Upgradeable and Customizable Patch for MSN Messenger
Author: Message:
Jacko_all

Jacko_all

49 / Male / –
O.P. Upgradeable and Customizable Patch for MSN Messenger
Courtesy of: http://www.mess.be/

A customizable patch!(y) It also is upgradeable... perfect for future versions!

:type:Enable polygamy, install custom games, disable nudges, remove add contact label, remove msn search bar, remove banner ad, remove msn today button, fix nickname length, remove white (text ad) space from conversation windows, distinguish Idle from Away status (English version only), remove MSN logo (from main and conversation window), remove premium services (what's hot), remove conversation window search button, remove email button, remove my space button, remove all contact card buttons, disable nudge protection, remove user is writing message, remove Winks/packs and/or nudges buttons and change handwriting tab images to text, multi-language support (catalan, danish, dutch, english, french, portuguese, brazilian portuguese, spanish, swedish, and traditional chinese), enable/remove Winamp support in Personal Messages, clicking your MSN Display Picture in the main window opens the display picture dialog (like it used to), fixed packs button removal bug. Boost Personal Messages to 500 characters, remove blocked extensions in file transfers, remove font button, remove backgrounds button, swap now playing artist and song title when using iTunes, version check for backups (bug fix) and 7 new languages!(y)

If you want it, I can send it to you via messenger. I have a zip file of it. Just PM Me. Or go to the site http://www.mess.be/ and find it.
05-12-2005 06:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_cindern

Now Sugar Free.

RE: Upgradeable and Customizable Patch for MSN Messenger
... We have all heard of Mess.be and Mess Patch around here... No need to post about it.
05-12-2005 06:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Upgradeable and Customizable Patch for MSN Messenger
thanks for informing...

...but we all know that on mess.be we can find all kind of patches and what not. I'm sorry, but I don't see any purpose of posting such a thing. This forum isn't a place to copy every news message from mess.be (and even without the proper links)... :(

This post was edited on 05-12-2005 at 06:39 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-12-2005 06:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: