What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » MSN Net Disco plugin

MSN Net Disco plugin
Author: Message:
Davegoodson

O.P. MSN Net Disco plugin
This is basicly the same feature that was in the three degrees software that microsoft brought out then... left it for no reason. Where mulitple users could be invited into a Net Disco session and then they can add there own music to a play list. So they can listen to each others music. I know its possible, but I think that the best place for it would be in MSN Messenger. But I think the best way peronally is that microsoft put it in there own way... But i think it will be possible for it to be a Messenger Plus Plugin :P But then there may be a legal side to it...  And im sure that people could think of a better name.. I do know abit of vb6 so i could help with any one with this project after i finished my tests.

But what do you guys think of this idea any way? :P..

Thanks Dave
05-28-2005 01:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
RE: MSN Net Disco plugin
quote:
Originally posted by Davegoodson
This is basicly the same feature that was in the three degrees software that microsoft brought out then... left it for no reason. Where mulitple users could be invited into a Net Disco session and then they can add there own music to a play list. So they can listen to each others music. I know its possible, but I think that the best place for it would be in MSN Messenger. But I think the best way peronally is that microsoft put it in there own way... But i think it will be possible for it to be a Messenger Plus Plugin :P But then there may be a legal side to it...  And im sure that people could think of a better name.. I do know abit of vb6 so i could help with any one with this project after i finished my tests.

But what do you guys think of this idea any way? :P..

Thanks Dave

You'd need to make sure that the files were encrypted AND not cached on the remote person's computer. That would be a good step towards solving legal issues.

Sounds like a good plugin (Y)
[Image: 7.png]
05-28-2005 03:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: MSN Net Disco plugin
sounds good(Y)

i would use it!!
hope you do make it ;)
[Image: jumbled.png]