What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » POP3 of hotmail.fr

POP3 of hotmail.fr
Author: Message:
chickenkiller

O.P. Undecided  POP3 of hotmail.fr
hi!(I'm french)

I'd like to know how we can verify an other emailbox on hotmail (by the menu "mail POP3"); so what is the POP server of hotmail...(the adresse I'd like to verify is "...@hotmail.FR"

Thank you for your help!!!;)
05-28-2005 01:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: POP3 of hotmail.fr
If you don't have a premium (i think it's called premium) account of hotmail, then you can't check it with pop3 feature. Regular hotmail accounts do not support pop3, to be sure have a look into settings/info etc. on your hotmail account.

This post was edited on 05-28-2005 at 01:51 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
05-28-2005 01:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: POP3 of hotmail.fr
Well if its for msn messenger and msgplus you dont need that and otherwise to use the pop3 mail server of hotmail/msn you need to pay. I know its really stupid but they think its going to stop spam for some odd reason. I wanted to use pop3 so what I did is I asked someone to give me a gmail invite and then I went to www.passport.com and registered......

-.-.-.-.-.-Version Francaise-.-.-.-.-.-

Bon, Si tu veux te servir de sa pour ton msn messenger ta pas besoin. Par contre, si tu veux te servir d'un programe pour regarder and recevoire tes email tu ne peu pas avec hotmail/msn. Je ne sais pour quoi mais Microsoft pense que sa va aider a arreter les emails "spam" mais je pense que sa vas juste leur faire perde plus de clients. Moi pour untilisez pop3 se que j'ai fait c'est sa: j'ai demander a quel q'un [comme moi maintenant ;) ] qui pourrais me donner une invitation a gmail [sa fonction seulement par invation maleureusement] et apres je suis aller sur www.passport.com et je me suis enrigistrer la avec la meme address que je mais fait a gmail puis apres j'ai changer une option dans gmail et toute est beau....

[edit: tu peux avec hotmail/msn mais il faut que tu paye pour premium]

si tu veux changer pour gmail et pouvoire t'en servir pour msn dit moi le....je vais t'envoyer une invitation et des photos pour te montrer exactement quoi faire. Comme sa tu vas pouvoire t'en servir sur msn et sur pop3 comme outlook express, incredimail ou d'autre programe pop3.

This post was edited on 05-28-2005 at 01:56 PM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
05-28-2005 01:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: