What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » My msn keep signing out by itself!!!

My msn keep signing out by itself!!!
Author: Message:
kaihoow88

O.P. My msn keep signing out by itself!!!
Can anyone help??? My msn messenger kept signing out by itself.. can anyone help???
06-18-2005 03:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
YottabyteWizard

37 / Male / Flag
RE: My msn keep signing out by itself!!!
Start -> RUN -> control userpasswords2 -> Advanced options-> Passwords management -> (Remove the emails from there, i think the one that nly says passport its the problem)

This post was edited on 06-18-2005 at 03:45 PM by YottabyteWizard.
06-18-2005 03:45 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
That's not going to help him at all.

@kaihoow88: You may wish to check your Internet connection is working properly. If it is, it's likely to be a server issue.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
06-19-2005 06:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jeson-mendez

34 / – / –
quote:
Originally posted by kaihoow88
Can anyone help??? My msn messenger kept signing out by itself.. can anyone help???

Hi, what version of messenger u have? R u behind a firewell? Is it giving any error message? Please let us know and here is some solution if this will help yea!

1) If you're using a third-party firewall (Sygate, ZoneAlarm, Norton, etc.)

set Messenger to "Permit All" or "Allow" type options in the firewall configuration.

2) If you're using a router, make sure you have the latest firmware from

your router manufacturer. As well, you might try setting your computers local IP into

the routers DMZ setting (see documentation on how to do this).

3) If you see the disconnection problem on a corporate network, the network

may be timing out your settings -- in this case, you might want to ask your system

administrator to adjust the corporate internet sharing solution/firewall (if possible).

4) Finally, this can also happen due to a lack of bandwidth. If you have

Kazaa, WinMX, GNUtella or some other file sharing-type application or something else that takes

considerable amounts of bandwidth, you may want to shut it down and see if that helps the

situation (even if you're using a high speed connection, these applications can use most of the

resources of your connection).

nstall the package to a folder that is not encrypted.

Use this method if you receive the error message because you try to install the Windows Installer package to a folder that is encrypted.

Install the package to a drive that is not accessed as a substitute drive.

Use this method if you receive the error message because the drive that contains the folder that you try to install the Windows Installer package to is accessed as a substitute drive

Grant Full Control permissions to the SYSTEM account. (for Windows 2000 and Windows XP only)

Use this method if you receive the error message because the SYSTEM account does not have Full Control permissions on the folder that you try to install the Windows Installer package to.

To grant Full Control permissions to the SYSTEM account, follow these steps:

On the Windows desktop, double-click My Computer. The My Computer window appears.

Right-click the drive that you want to install the Windows Installer package to, and then click Properties.

Click the Security tab.

On the Security tab, do the following:

If you are using Microsoft Windows 2000, verify that the Name box contains the SYSTEM user account.

If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, verify that the Group or user names box contains the SYSTEM user account.

If the SYSTEM user account does not appear in the box, follow these steps to add the SYSTEM account to the box:

Click Add. The Select Users or Groups dialog box appears.

In the Name field, click SYSTEM, and then click Add.

Click OK.

In the Permissions section, click to select the Full Control check box under Allow, and then click Advanced.

Do the following:

If you are using Windows XP, in the dialog box that appears, click to select the Replace permission entries on all child objects with entries shown here that apply to child objects check box for the SYSTEM account, and then click OK.

If you are not using Windows XP, in the dialog box that appears, click to select the Reset permissions on all child objects and enable propagation of inheritable permissions check box for the SYSTEM account, and then click OK.

Note If you receive a security message, click Yes.

Wait for the operating system to apply the permissions that you have selected to all child folders.

Then Install the Program

Slow Msn Messenger message sending+freezing

XBOX MESSENGER FREEZING

Download and run the program.

If it still won't work try this program:

Winsock XP Fix

No Pentium Processor

No Proccheck

OR

No Proccheck

Thank you.
06-20-2005 07:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
I'm probaly saying the obvious. But someone could be hacking you.
or someone knows you password and there going on it to make you sign out to piss you off
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

06-20-2005 10:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
Probably cos the service is busy, it signed me out too
06-20-2005 11:56 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kaihoow88

O.P. RE: My msn keep signing out by itself!!!
for me is.. the msn sign out and says it will reconnect in 60secs and it starts counting down.. and there is a link which says. connect now.. when i click it.. it will start to connect.. its really troublesome to keep clicking on those things and its irritating tt my msn keeps signing out especially when i was chatting with my friends
06-20-2005 12:37 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
If you still have a workable copy of MSNM6.2, you may want to try that. That doesn't seem to have trouble connecting.

As for hacking, you'd know if it was someone with your password, as Messenger would keep saying you'd signed in at another location.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
06-20-2005 02:15 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: