What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » problem downloading plugin manager

problem downloading plugin manager
Author: Message:
Loser_523

33 / Male / –
O.P. problem downloading plugin manager
Im having a problem downloading plugin manager :S

When I click 'download', it brings up a page where I have to agree to a license agreement, but when I click the 'I agree' option, it brings me back to the plug-ins main page. I'm wondering if this is a problem with my computer, or internet explorer, or if others are having trouble downloading it as well.

Please help :S
07-01-2005 06:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

RE: problem downloading plugin manager
It's the site, it does that. Not a problem with your computer at all.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
07-01-2005 05:23 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Plus plugin manager does not work proberly on the new plus! making it useless :P

The whole database is out of data i suggest you view my one for the lastest version of plus!

http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=11

i have a few updates to add today ;)
07-01-2005 05:25 PM
LouA

does this download solve the problem of plugin not working or should I wait until something else is done.  Not sure at all can u help thank you:)
07-05-2005 12:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
Plugin Manager is terribly old ;)
I suggest not to use it :P
[Image: theblasp.png]
07-05-2005 12:18 AM
LouA

:S  lol thank you very much. I suppose they will have a fix for this problem  or I can assume that will happen.  Appreciate your quick repsonse. Now to delete that download before I forget and use it.:(
07-05-2005 12:27 AM
LouA

Wink  RE: problem downloading plugin manager
TO Blasphemer:
After thinking about this and then noticing u wrote it figured you were joking around with me. Believe it or not , I joke all the time and you caught me lock, stock and barrell.
I downloaded 2.2.229b I believe it is from site and it worked prefectly, so far, at least. And I need to pass this on to my people in Cases where I am an HTD so will hold for a couple days and see what happens
Hope that u were joking with me and it is not just old but good(Y)

This post was edited on 07-05-2005 at 08:36 PM by LouA.
07-05-2005 08:35 PM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by LouA
TO Blasphemer:
After thinking about this and then noticing u wrote it figured you were joking around with me. Believe it or not , I joke all the time and you caught me lock, stock and barrell.
I downloaded 2.2.229b I believe it is from site and it worked prefectly, so far, at least. And I need to pass this on to my people in Cases where I am an HTD so will hold for a couple days and see what happens
Hope that u were joking with me and it is not just old but good(Y)
Well... What you downloaded was Stuffplug.. Stuffplug and Plugin Manager have nothing to do with eachother.. They are not the same plugin... Stuffplug is very famous and "everbody" knows about Stuffplug.. It's a really great plugin, and has in fact existed for a very long time.. The version you just downloaded are maybe 1 month old... And TB is (hopefully) developing Stuffplug all the time...
Plugin manager on the other hand.. Was another plugin made by TB.. It is very old.. If i'm not mistaking (correct me if i'm wrong) this plugin was one of TB's first plugins.. And I think he created it under his other alias DJMystic... I never really used Plugin Manager but from what i've heard/seen/read it was a plugin that would show you a form with all your plugins installed.. And show all their commands and other various information about the plugins... I don't think it is of much use? I might be wrong?... But at least the plugin manager out there is very old and should/can probably not be used anymore...
So.. No he was not joking with you... Plugin manager is very old and outdated.. BUT Stuffplug is not... These are two different plugins... :D..
Hope you understand?...
Ohh.. And BTW, Welcome to the forum.. :D

This post was edited on 07-06-2005 at 06:52 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
07-06-2005 06:46 AM
LouA

Cool  RE: problem downloading plugin manager
thank you very much for your input much appreciated stuffplug is working great. stuffplug has replaced the plugin that was there and is in my preferences.
Thank you again for clearing me up on the matter and the welcome:)
07-06-2005 08:27 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: