What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » sugestion!!

sugestion!!
Author: Message:
jacobyroach

37 / Male / –
O.P. Grin  sugestion!!
Hey! i simply love MSG plus! and it's great that all the people involved in it take sugestions form the users, so here's mine :P

How about if you can make the contact sorting a "hybrid mode" where you sort them im groups, but you can ony see in each group the ones that are online, and a huge group with all the offline people no matter what group are they in...  it's really cool, cuz' i think the best way to have the contacts are by group, but it can be really annoying to have huge groups just because the offline people. That and the tabed conversations should be enough to make the next version awersome!!  :D

if someone cant just understand what i mean, try the Amsn messenger, that one has it.... and i know it doesn't sounds like much of an improovement, but once you have tried it you'll love it too..  :P     
[align=right]Thanks!!!!!

BTW Patchou you rock!!  (Y)(Y)(Y)
07-15-2005 05:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: sugestion!!
You can already do this. In Messenger, sort your list by groups and choose to group the offline contacts (Contacts menu, Sort contacts by I believe it's called) :)
07-15-2005 05:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: sugestion!!
You can also group Mobile contacts ;)
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-15-2005 10:45 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode