What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus suggestions

Messenger Plus suggestions
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Messenger Plus suggestions
hi there

i have a few ideas for new features that might be possible to introduce into messenger plus. firstly my biggest annoyance at present is even when im set to away if i am running the dos based game Mahjongg -V-G-A- the moment someone sends me a message on messenger i am kicked out of my game as it gets minimized to the taskbar, currently my only way round the problem is to initiate boss protection prior to going into my game. would it be possible to add an "any mode personalised away" this would be an extension of the personalised away feature except it would no longer be restricted to the status of away. for example i could have several preferences for personalised busy's personalised on the phones and personalised out to lunch even personalised offlines. and maybe add a feature like "application triggered boss mode" where i can specify that as soon as a certainb program is run or restored to full screen from minimised messenger immediately initiates boss mode. also i noticed a bug where if messengerdiscovery x is running in most cases the plus icon no longer shows on the main contact list window.
07-20-2005 09:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus suggestions
quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett
hi there
would it be possible to add an "any mode personalised away" this would be an extension of the personalised away feature except it would no longer be restricted to the status of away.
When the personlisated status window pops up, in the top right you can choose a status to use.
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
07-20-2005 09:48 AM
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus suggestions
oh ok but what about the application triggered boss mode thing can that be done to?
07-20-2005 10:03 AM
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus suggestions
I think someone is working on a plugin to do something like that, can't rememeber who though, it was on the forum a few weeks ago.
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
07-20-2005 10:05 AM
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus suggestions
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
I think someone is working on a plugin to do something like that, can't rememeber who though, it was on the forum a few weeks ago.

oh ok hopefully they will succeed.
07-20-2005 10:08 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: