What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Not valid image file deal workaround

Not valid image file deal workaround
Author: Message:
ntruax

– / Male / –
O.P. Not valid image file deal workaround
Well I got sick of having tons of animated emoticons that I can't load.  I searched the forum earlier hoping someone listed an actual fix but since I didn't find anything I decided to try to get them working on my own.  Every single one will load now and works perfect.  All the ones that I had loaded but didn't work right work great now.  :D

All I did was went to this site gif tool and used the resize feature.  But I did not resize them.  When it opens up the small window asking you what size you want to make them it has the original size filled in, so you just hit ok and wait for it to re-load the "resized" image then save it.  Voila, fixed and worked on every single one I tried (40-50 of them).  I have no idea what it's doing to them that makes them work but it's apparently doing something.

Just figured I'd let you know since so many other people have had the same problem.

This post was edited on 07-21-2005 at 04:18 AM by ntruax.
07-21-2005 04:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Not valid image file deal workaround
Now that's quite a good find!
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-21-2005 05:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode