What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [suggestion] Sound Emotions

[suggestion] Sound Emotions
Author: Message:
phil4071

O.P. Wink  [suggestion] Sound Emotions

Im a big fan of the msg plus! sound emotions but me finks dat theres room for improvment!!!!!

Now that msn has added voice clips to the latest version of msn - surly you must  be able to chage plus! so that when you send a sound emotion to some1 who does not have plus it can play it as a sound emotion. You can kinda already do this i spose if you link your speakes to the mic. but it would be cool if dint av 2. I would suspect for it 2 work it would have to be actuly recored and sent from the sending computer and not just the loacion on the msgplus servers to be sent.

Also when tryin to find emotions most of them are forign!!! would it be poosible to incorparate some kind of language filtering? - or a simerlar idea would be to make it possible to seach emotions mayb of the website! I can understand why language fillering mayb hard as there are already millions of emotions uploaded and it would be a hell of a job catogorizing each on in to a language catogory.
But if you could seach for them, then you would probaly be using your language to search with so should just get results from your language! Enless a diffrent word is spelt the same in diffrent languages? :(

OK i aplogise for the idea of searching sound emotions - after posting i found this site http://www.mpsounds.net lol

This post was edited on 09-16-2005 at 07:06 PM by phil4071.
09-16-2005 07:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: [suggestion] Sound Emotions
Asfor the language filtering, you will be pleased to know that this is gonna be in the next Plus! version (release date: sept 27th).

Top 10's of custom sounds can be found on http://sounds.msgplus.net/

The suggestion of sending them as soundclip: even if this is possible there are still people who can't use MSNM 7.5 as this MSNM version is only for Win XP. People with older OSes will have to stick to 7.0.0816, wich has no soundclips.

P.S. we would appreciate it if you use the "edit" button instead of doubleposting.

This post was edited on 09-16-2005 at 08:59 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
09-16-2005 08:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: