What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion to Messenger Plus!

Suggestion to Messenger Plus!
Author: Message:
archie911

33 / – / –
O.P. Suggestion to Messenger Plus!
Hey,

I have a suggestion to a new addition to Messenger Plus!.

Incase any of you haven't heard of AMSN, it's an MSN Messenger client with a few less yet, few more features. One that stands out (well atleast to me because this is the feature I was looking for and I found a site about it) is the ability to easily check who has added you to there list, that isn't on yours (incase you deleted them or something). There is a few other combinations with the reverse list and contact list that is very useful if your someone like me who adds and delete's contacts daily. The reason I think this feature is useful is because you could figure out who you have deleted that's still has you on there list, and you could tell them to delete this account from there list (and possibly add a newer account of yours). If your confused about what I mean, check out AMSN's options>privacy tab. Basicly, I think a lot of people would enjoy and benifit from this feature. If your still very confused about what I'm talking about, just post and I'll try to make myself more clear. Thanks for your time and comments!

-Archie
07-26-2005 05:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: Suggestion to Messenger Plus!
You don't even have to have messenger plus to do this... If you have the latest version of MSN you can... go to the privacy tab... and then there's a button with a caption of "See who has you on their contact list".

EDIT: And if you want to know who you have on your list yet, as to who you don't... Usually the people on your list will have their contact names... the people off your list will have their email address...

This post was edited on 07-26-2005 at 05:49 AM by qgroessl.
07-26-2005 05:48 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion to Messenger Plus!
You can do the same with Messenger 6.2 as well I believe.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-29-2005 08:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: