What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Elite Proxy...

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Elite Proxy...
Author: Message:
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. Elite Proxy...
does anyone have a public elite proxy for UK?

M73A

i found this: http://www.integrityp2p.com/portal/forums/showthr...?p=77829#post77829
but im kinda fed up of testing proxys''' i've been doing it for 2 hours now...

anyone know of a good proxy? ta..

This post was edited on 07-30-2005 at 07:40 PM by M73A.

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
07-30-2005 07:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sasuke

RE: Elite Proxy...
Hide IP Platnum is preaty good. Not only does t hide your IP but your OS, your ISP and well basicly everything that can lead to your arrest if you do something nerd like. I use it to go on places where my IP has been banned... wich is basicly why i dont give a shit if this forum banns my IP lol!!!! (lmfao -6 Rep)

you also dont need to sign up for anything. YOu can asicly go on the menu, and it can randomly select a proxy for you. Ive gotten one from countries I dont even know... If your gon do anything that doesnt involve the cops then this program is for you. If you do smething criminal, then the police can just ask your ISP a bunch of blah blah blah, and pin you down...

This post was edited on 07-30-2005 at 09:45 PM by Sasuke.
07-30-2005 09:43 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Elite Proxy...
i dont want them to b able to pin me down:P... so hide ip platinum is what i want then yea? i no a forum with downloads and links to it for free :)

07-30-2005 09:51 PM
Sasuke

heres an example.. if you look at my "IP Address Logged"
it says that I live in hongkong... previusly it was in Canada... I can randomly change that to Japan or where ever it wants or I can manulay select a country and it will randomy pick an ISP from that country.

Though it doesnt change our MAC Address.... you can do that with another software if a forum such as this one desides to ban o using yor mac address. It can also ban your hard ware adress such as your hard drive... but thats why you should alwase spoof your Hardware Address even if your playing  game that everyone cheats on (Americas Army, Counter Strike)

-----

edit:

URL: http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

also you can disable and enable Hide IP and test the dfrance using this url:
http://www.forret.com/tools/whatsmyip.asp

This post was edited on 07-30-2005 at 10:23 PM by Tochjo.
07-30-2005 09:57 PM
andrey
elite shoutboxer

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Sasuke
if you look at my "IP Address Logged"
huh ? ^o)
are you talking about the "IP Address: Logged" link at the bottom of each post ? Then how can you possibly see any info there ? It's for admins only...
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
07-30-2005 11:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
i dont want them to b able to pin me down:P... so hide ip platinum is what i want then yea? i no a forum with downloads and links to it for free :)

Wtf does it matter? IP cant reveal your location unless an authorized person gets it and brings it to your isp along with the time and date you were using it

quote:
Originally posted by Sasuke
heres an example.. if you look at my "IP Address Logged"
it says that I live in hongkong... previusly it was in Canada... I can randomly change that to Japan or where ever it wants or I can manulay select a country and it will randomy pick an ISP from that country.

Though it doesnt change our MAC Address.... you can do that with another software if a forum such as this one desides to ban o using yor mac address. It can also ban your hard ware adress such as your hard drive... but thats why you should alwase spoof your Hardware Address even if your playing  game that everyone cheats on (Americas Army, Counter Strike)

-----

edit:

URL: http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

also you can disable and enable Hide IP and test the dfrance using this url:
http://www.forret.com/tools/whatsmyip.asp

Theres no such thing as a hardware address, and afaik there are very few ways to see your mac address remotely (eg, when connecting to a website) if possible at all.

And what does it matter if people cheat on it? they cant do anything with your mac address anyways, and so long as your computer is updated and firewalled no one can do anything with your ip address either.

Seriously you people, IPS ARE NOTHING. Stop being so afraid of the intarwebs!
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
07-30-2005 11:30 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
emit
Disabled Account

"Wtf does it matter? IP cant reveal your location unless an authorized person gets it and brings it to your isp along with the time and date you were using it"

Yes it can... some ISPs allocate IPs by region. And the ptrs they resolve to can indicate location. IPs allow someone to packet you, that's what's to fear.
07-30-2005 11:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Elite Proxy...
afraid of downloading music and getting knicked more like...:p

07-30-2005 11:47 PM
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Time
"Wtf does it matter? IP cant reveal your location unless an authorized person gets it and brings it to your isp along with the time and date you were using it"

Yes it can... some ISPs allocate IPs by region. And the ptrs they resolve to can indicate location. IPs allow someone to packet you, that's what's to fear.

Just don't piss off packet kiddies from EFnet and your problem is solved :<
07-31-2005 12:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sasuke

well I dont use it cuz im afraid... its just I like not having to care if I get banned. I mainly use PROXY cuz of the following resons:

"website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address"

"Bypass the restrictions by some owners of Internet resources on users from certain countries or geographical regions "

"Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address "

"Uploading pirated movies on a remote server "95mb.com" without the fear of getting banned"

im sure people those who use proxies for other resons can list a few more

Ad there is such thing as a Hardware Address. Punkbuster uses yur Hardrive and your NIC address to ban you from playig on a PB Server. Google Hardware Spoofer theres a software that fakes your mac & hardware address.

Time is 100% correct on what he said about the IP. So if you use Proxies jut cuz yur scared... theres no point.

also people cheat on games... and when they do, you have to fght fire with fire. But then you risk the chance of getting Hardware Banned (Americas Army Gamers know alot about this)

forgot to add, if your school has a website filter thing that doesnt let you in some websites... this should work... well actualy it depends on how your school filters out its websites... try and see if it works on yours too

This post was edited on 07-31-2005 at 12:14 AM by Sasuke.
07-31-2005 12:10 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: