What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Plugin commands

Plugin commands
Author: Message:
taz030485

39 / Male / –
O.P. Plugin commands
Is it possible to use some plugin commands without using a conversation? and going into the preferences can take to long.

eg. I have to open a conversation to open Stuffplug's CE/DP stealer and some others.

Would it be possible to add a menu to the contact list icon that cascades open with plugin commands and opens one that is clicked? and possibly make it customiseable, so it only has the commands you want.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place and/or has been discussed prevoiously.
[Image: taz030485.png]
08-14-2005 07:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Plugin commands
I aint no programmer, but I think it is logicly possible, seeing that Msg Plus! is able to use some feature with the cascades menu, so yes, I think it is doable, you just would have to ask you're plugin creator to program it.

08-14-2005 07:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
multimillion2k

– / Male / –
RE: Plugin commands
Are you referring to the main messenger window where all you contacts are shown, taz?
Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible without changing MsgPlus! itself, I know it's a bit of a hassle at times if you want to change your nickname/personal message without opening a conversation. It would be nice to have a console on the main window, perhaps we may see it one day ;)

I don't know if it's much help, but I have BOT2K3 on my contact list - he's handy if you ever want to type away without getting strange looks or abusive replies ;)
08-14-2005 08:29 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
taz030485

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Plugin commands
quote:
Originally posted by multimillion2k
Are you referring to the main messenger window where all you contacts are shown, taz?
Yes I am, the plus logo to the right of the email, spaces, etc buttons.

quote:
Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible without changing MsgPlus! itself, I know it's a bit of a hassle at times if you want to change your nickname/personal message without opening a conversation. It would be nice to have a console on the main window, perhaps we may see it one day ;)

Thats what I thought. I have the contact list open all the time (taskbar is hidden using the window managmnet plugin;)) so changing name/PSM is easy but when I want to open the CE/DP stealer, music plus logger, stuffplug options, etc I find it a hassle to open a convo or preferences->plugins->configure. So thats why I though "Is there an easier way?"

quote:
I don't know if it's much help, but I have BOT2K3 on my contact list - he's handy if you ever want to type away without getting strange looks or abusive replies ;)

I have BOT2K3 also, he's what I use when I do open a convo. (I've have more in my chat logs from him then some of my main contacts:$:P)
[Image: taz030485.png]
08-14-2005 08:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: