What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » hiya / spying on mates?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
hiya / spying on mates?
Author: Message:
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: hiya
yes they do work, not 100 % tho, the new stuffplug that has been released due to TB'S injury has the window open notifier, it works but not perfectly, there will always be bugs with this since msn 7
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
08-31-2005 09:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
RE: hiya
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
not 100 % tho

Thats pretty much what I meant, sept if somethin doesnt work 100% to me, its broke.
For instance when I used a different version which i personally was relating to (Mess Discov) it was blinkin all the time tellin me people had closed a convo or opened it when I wasnt talkin to them or they where'nt even online, an to me that says it aint workin, so it aint worth usin.

I havn't tried the new stuffplug yet so I cnt judge on that really.

This post was edited on 08-31-2005 at 09:56 AM by Mentality.
08-31-2005 09:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
RE: hiya / spying on mates?
if it says they have opened the convo when they're not even online it means they are either set to appear offline or have blocked you....
08-31-2005 10:55 AM
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
either set to appear offline or have blocked you....
Definatly appeared offline, they spoke to me later on when they came online, but said they had never even opened my convo window. weird, like i got two computers and my sister was signed in on my  other one, and it kept coming up that she had closed my contact screen but we hadnt been talkin to each other (coz we are in the same room that would be sad) and she'd never opened my window. which i could blatantly see.
08-31-2005 05:30 PM
LittleK

Wo0p-Wo0p..

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
not 100 % tho

Argh lol im so tempted to get into the whole debate again, but i wont. Check my other thread in general, about open/close convo tips.
[Image: style3,LittleK.png]
09-01-2005 02:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
LittleK, agreed, there are so many threads now about the openconvo thing (because nobody bothers to search anymore - aka: too damn lazy to click on a search button and type a word and find there answers instantly, but not to lazy to start a dicussion where they will only get a part of the answer eventually  :rolleyes: -) it is useless to start talking about it again. Search people... search... learn to find your own answers ;)

quote:
Originally posted by mhl2005
hiya guys i'm new !!!!!!!!!
Welcome ;)

quote:
jus a few other quik qs.
1)anyway i can spy on my m8s, n c what they are typin before they send it (A)
Unlike some people suggested in this thread, such a thing _never_ existed as an addon, plugin, feature or whatever.

Unless you mean "Give me a backdoor trojan so I can infect someone computer and see whatever they are doing", in which case we wont help you of course :P

quote:
2)my mate says that she knos when i open her convo, how does she do this ???? i want it to !!!!
As stated above, there are many threads about this, searching on "open convo" (without the quotes) will give you much answers...

Basically, these are the known programs/addons which provide this feature:
CookieRevised's reply to How can you see if someone opens your conversation box
Note: as stated several times, open/close window notifiers don't work 100% anymore since MSN Messenger 7, due to protocol changes. However, with some practice, you can determine very accuratly when someone did open/closed a convo with you by interpreting the notifications you got with those programs/addons.
(The most used plugins for this are OpenConvo by Wouter and StuffPlug by TheBlasphemer)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-01-2005 04:15 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
LittleK

Wo0p-Wo0p..

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
LittleK, agreed, there are so many threads now about the openconvo thing (because nobody bothers to search anymore - aka: too damn lazy to click on a search button and type a word and find there answers instantly, but not to lazy to start a dicussion where they will only get a part of the answer eventually   ;-) it is useless to start talking about it again. Search people... search... learn to find your own answers

I know, how hard is it to search ay, even if you are new, still know how to click a button ;). Anyway i think the whole Open/Convo Notifier debate should be put to rest now, Doubt it will ever be 100% apart from the close notifier. So quit whining ;P (like i did)
[Image: style3,LittleK.png]
09-05-2005 06:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: