What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need advice...

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Need advice...
Author: Message:
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Undecided  Need advice...
Here's the thing...I like this girl taht lives 75 Km from me..She's pretty cool and she likes me...<bla bla chit chat bla bla>..My problem is, now, she says she doesnt want to continue with me, 'cause she knows my city's society (pretty stupid girls, that mess with everyone) will criticize us at every moment...She's very special to me, but just dont know how to make her ignore the other group of sluts, like i do...damn...What should i do ?...i've just been about 20 mins on the phone with her...i cant stand this..she has about 20000 guys after her..now that i was lucky enough to "catch her", this happens!DAMN! :'(
09-09-2005 12:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Need advice...
My friend! i didn't use to talk the way i'm dping until days ago! ,

girls are like, umm dont know what they are doing or why, and what would happen if they do that!, so if an idea stick in their mind! they attach to it!.
so dont tier ur self! i'm sorry for that, but just that she tough once of leaving u! means, she can do it later, or thought about it before, means she doesn't love u much, and doest care of ur feelings!! forget her! :) i swear u will be fine, no one deserve to be hurt for! , I tried that millions of times, but no body cared, so just forget.

best regards man, and wish god is with u !!:)

09-09-2005 12:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Need advice...
:'(, damn, i just sent her ANOTHER sms, a 3 pages long one..Damn, why does she think like this..DAMNIT !!
09-09-2005 12:50 PM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
girls do have minds of there own, there not things to "catch" if she doesnt want to be with you, then she doesnt want to be with you, you could keep bugging her but it will only make it worse.
09-09-2005 12:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Need advice...
the problem is, she wants! she keeps sending me messages, talking to me on the phone, but she is afraid of people reaction! Damn!
09-09-2005 12:55 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
Someone wants to be with you, but is too concerned about other people's opinions? Why can't people just do what they want (within legal limits) for once?
If it was me, I'd make it nice and simple: ignore everyone else's opinions (unless they're good friends/family), or find someone else.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-09-2005 01:17 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
Johny, dont worry about that .. if that girl likes you, she would be there for you. So instead of bugging that girl with your sms & calls, assure her that you will keep the 'secret'... Kepp in touch via phone..any way you cant travel 75 kms everyday :).. All the best..Keep in mind patience pays (y)
09-09-2005 01:30 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Tbh, I wouldn't want someone who thinks of what others think about us, instead of she thinking about us. :s It'd make me feel that something was wrong with our relationship...

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

09-09-2005 01:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
Put yourself in the shoes of a 13 yr old :grin:
09-09-2005 01:40 PM
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
Okay firstly, if you are together, stuff what people think, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, just get on with it, God I ended up kissing someone on the steps and then ended up having a crowd watching us and I didn't care.

If you try to "make her" do something, chances are she's going to ignore you and do it anyway, so just be there and talk with her about it and how it makes both of you feel.
09-09-2005 02:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: