What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Shelter from the Storm

Shelter from the Storm
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Shelter from the Storm
So, what did everyone think of it?  I believe it was only aired in the USA, but it was aired on every broadcast channel for 1 hour.  In addition, 100 Minnesota Radio Stations stopped normal programming to air the broadcast. I thought it was pretty good but could've been a bit better....

$208,000 has been donated in Minnesota alone since September 9th, 2005 at 9PM EST.  I cant wait to hear how much that broadcast raised.

This post was edited on 09-10-2005 at 02:16 AM by Dane.
09-10-2005 01:23 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Shelter from the Storm
Theres refugies in Minnesota o.O? Well, down here in Tennessee, the governor opened all state college gyms and stadiums, the VOL's indoor stadium, and alot other. Local things around my place have opened too. Things like the pavillion, the high school gyms, and some of the hotels are providing hotel rooms for free.

My school has raised some what of $9000 I believe, from the last 2 football games, and donations. MTV is having some sort of concerts tommorrow for the relief effort. I'm curious to know how much will be raised through it >.<.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-10-2005 05:57 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: