What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.

**help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
Author: Message:
xkriss6x

O.P. **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
someone hacked into my hotmail and changed my password, my alternate email, as well as the secret question and answer. I have no clue how this happened and asked everyone I thought who could have done it. I was wondering if there is anything I can do and if anyone knows how to hack into the account for me to regain access to it, whoever is willing to help, i do have proof that the account is indeed mine. this happened today and i am still really freaked out and fear ive lost all my emails and my msn contacts. please help me.
09-12-2005 04:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
well i suggest you create a new address and add the hacked one to you MSN and wait for them to come online, then see if you can figure out who is it with out letting them know its you, other then that i don't think theres anything you can do
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6642 days, 2 hours, 46 minutes, 43 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
09-12-2005 05:30 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
xkriss6x

O.P. RE: **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
already tried that.  no luck sofar. although i dl'd a thing to try to hack it and got a virus lol
09-12-2005 06:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
Don't  use any programs that will claims will hack hotmail accounts.   They are all fake.  It is impossible to hack hotmail.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-12-2005 06:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: **help** someone hacked my account and changed password.
quote:
Originally posted by Purity
Don't  use any programs that will claims will hack hotmail accounts.   They are all fake.  It is impossible to hack hotmail.

Well yeah! as Purity mentioned it's impossible to hack hotmail, unless ur using same PC, and the person has installed a keylogger in secret and logged your pass!. also it happend with a friend weeks ago, someone sent him a fake login html. and my friend entered his real and password and then it was stolen, these are the only ways to hack hotmail, this mean it's impossible cause no one anymore beleive in a received files that asks u to enter again ur pass, also no one may access to ur own pc (unless u gave permissions, so make a check up).

Check this Thread Read my post over there and look at the 4th option.

so as u mentioned they have changed all the info of ur email!, sot  i suggest to contact hotmail, and ask them to investigate in the "before changes" informations!, then Contact Passport Support with these information, but remember these info should be 100% correct! and notify them that i'm talking about the info before they were changed days ago

best regards for u:)

This post was edited on 09-12-2005 at 06:55 AM by zaher1988.
09-12-2005 06:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: