What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Thank You, PATCHOU

Thank You, PATCHOU
Author: Message:
djkalice

45 / Male / –
O.P. Happy  Thank You, PATCHOU
Well, I don't know if anyone did this b4 or a thread been open about this b4 but I would like to extended a thank you thread to the effort and genius of Patchou and the continuous great amazing work this man does to make us feel even more comfortable and luxurious with Plus! To make MSN Messenger feels and looks better! I know that we would feel helpless and bored and missing something without Plus! And that’s for sure!

So, THANKS A MILLION PATCHOU

just keep on going the same direction u r going cause all the trash talk about Plus! Is bullshit and we all know that! For God's sake people and I'm talking about those negative Single-Minded people who has nothing else but to talk trash and always think negative! Please think wisely b4 u say anything or judge and at least know what u r talking about and try to support all the things in life that has a meaning and that has a positive vibe because it's always karma and it will turn back on u one day the way u spread it! And that’s what's happening here with Plus! and Patchou, at least Patchou is giving us this genius work for free and giving us all the right to chose to install the sponsor or not! Unlike other Programs and Softwares!

I'm saying all this because I read some stuff sometimes and it just pisses me off big time as Patchou said that some people just single-minded and don’t read or maybe they read but don’t understand!

So, right here, right now, I'm showing my full support in anyway I can to u Patchou and to anyone who's involved in Messenger Plus! Project and I'm sure that so many people from the community feel the same!

On the behalf of Patchou if I may, I would like to Thank everyone who supports Plus! And any great work on the net cause trust me guys! Without us being positive! Everything will go down and will never go up again! so stay Positive please! :)

I know that most of us agree on this but I just wrote this to show the love and support to Patchou and the community and to make those few single-minded people who gets in the forum and the community to read and misunderstand and be negative to understand that we r all behind Plus! And Patchou no matter what and we will always push it forward and to the best!

So, once again! THANK YOU PATCHOU :)

I KNOW AND I"M SURE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY I FEEL :)

p.s. can't wait till the 27th (Messenger Plus! Rocks!)

This post was edited on 09-20-2005 at 01:40 AM by djkalice.
09-20-2005 01:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Thank You, PATCHOU
Thank you very much for your support :). I hope you'll enjoy the next release!
[Image: signature2.gif]
09-20-2005 03:19 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
ahhh thats really nice, no sarcasm meant....

yea thanx...

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-20-2005 06:38 PM
djkalice

45 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Thank You, PATCHOU
alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.. and 3.60 looking fine and things seems to be going back on track with Microsoft! :)

great work man, so thanks and congrats and all the best...

hopefully we see Plus! 4.00 very soon :D "just kidding"

Patchou Rocks!
09-27-2005 11:16 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
I agree with this guy.....he's awesome!

Welcome to the forums!

Good job Patchou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-27-2005 11:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: