What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature Request: Advanced notifications & More Plugin Control

Feature Request: Advanced notifications & More Plugin Control
Author: Message:
daniel142005

Only my computer exists

33 / Male / –
O.P. Feature Request: Advanced notifications & More Plugin Control
I think we should be able to add multiple notifications for one user, like there would be a list of notifications that you create, and you can add/edit/delete them. and maybe add some new features to it to... like opening their window when the notification is triggered and allow plugins to expand this and other features w/o having to use commands. (pretty much just give plugins more control)
For example: a plugin could take the notification window, and add new features to it (without making the plugin code to complicated)

Also, give the plugins the ability to hook certain spots of the window and put stuff on it, like a plugin could be able to add a button next to the nudge thing with only a few lines of code.

Im sure all of this could be done already, but it would be complicated, i was thinking more on the lines of  a simple function that ads to a form

(sorry if its hard to understand... im kinda tired and the stupid hurricane rita has been driving me crazy all day....)
09-24-2005 04:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: