What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » How do you export smileys???

How do you export smileys???
Author: Message:
mirus17

– / Male / –
O.P. How do you export smileys???
I have a passion of modifying smilies that i steal from my chat contacts in MSN messenger. I have Messenger Plus! and Stuff Plug 2.0 installed and i am not able to find any functions that help me to export the smileys to the hard drive and edit them as .gif files using Image Ready!!!:@ It would be really helpfull if anyone could help me with my dilema, thanks for paying attention.
09-28-2005 11:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
RE: How do you export smileys???
well hey!!

use Stuffplug, and go to Plus> Plugins>Stuffplug?CE/DP Stealer , over there u will find the CE you want, and u can save them anywhere u want, but i think, this wont find all the CE you mayhave. so use the other way >>>>>>

Sec , I would Recommend that your use the way i will mention, but i tell u it's long HUH !

Go to :\Documents and Settings\YOURUSER\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger       over there you will find folders with numbers, arrange them by modified , and check the latest folderS about the last 3, over in each folder you will find a folder called CustomEmoticons , there, the files are all .dat, so using anyprogram that u can rename the extention, or using WinRar to browse that folder, just rename the .dat To .gif.

That's a way i always use

Regards
09-29-2005 09:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: