What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0"

Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0"
Author: Message:
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0"
Windows Live Messenger 8.0 is currently in the closed beta testing stage. That is, only people that are approved by Microsoft (either being selected directly by Microsoft or being invited by others) have access to .net Messenger service with Windows Live Messenger 8.0.

For those who are not the testers, there do exist ways to sign in with WLM 8. However, such ways are illegal (for example, hacking/cracking into Messenger executables). The forums rules do not allow illegal contents, and hence, please do not post about anything about how unauthorized people can get access to the closed beta or sign in with it. This includes but not limited to: posting about where to download the beta, how to hack/crack into the service and of course, links to them. Please do not challenge the rules, or, we all know, you get banned. Thanks for cooperation ;)

Feel free, though, to look for invites for legitimate use of Windows Live Messenger (But only in Testing & Trashing) :).

This post was edited on 01-20-2006 at 11:42 AM by Mnjul.
11-02-2005 03:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: