What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Convos in different lanuages

Convos in different lanuages
Author: Message:
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. Convos in different lanuages
Ok i run into a bug just now and it is very irritating

ok i am having 2 convos one in greek and one in english the same time
and i have to change the keyboard layout everytime i change from one convo to another...

This is very irritating because each convo window should have its own keyboard layout and not share the same

thanks

by the way latest software of everything :)
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
10-09-2005 10:39 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Convos in different lanuages
I don't think this has to do with Plus! at all, you can make sure by disabling MsgPlus! (in taskmanager - ctrl alt del, end task MsgPlus.exe) for a bit and see if it happens then aswell.

Windows is more likely to blame for this behaviour, as it can't always keep keyboardsettings correctly (this happens especially if your OS is non-english). Ever noticed how for some programs you need to switch keyboardlanguage to make sure the characters on your keyboard are the ones appearing on the screen? Or some applications changing the language settings of the keyboard for you?

quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
This is very irritating because each convo window should have its own keyboard layout and not share the same
You only have one keyboard, it should output the characters as they are on your keyboard....unless ofcourse you choose to switch languages with it (like you can with virtual keyboard).

This post was edited on 10-09-2005 at 11:14 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
10-09-2005 10:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: