What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Display Picture Stealer?

Display Picture Stealer?
Author: Message:
jeezy

O.P. Display Picture Stealer?
I'm looking for a display picture stealer that can steal display pictures that have not yet been selected. I seem to remember being able to do this with an older version of MSN (I think it may have been MSN 7.0 and maybe I was using StuffPlug but I didn't pay much attention to it at the time), I was wondering if there's anything that would be able to do this with Windows Live Messenger?

Just to explain a little clearer, I currently have CEDP Stealer 5.0 which enables me to save pictures that my contacts currently or have previously had selected as their display picture, I assume they're coming from my cache. But what  I want to be able to do is steal pictures that a particular contact has selected in the My Display Picture window, but has never selected as their Display Picture while I've been online so is not in my cache. Sorry I wasn't able to explain better but I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

Many thanks!
10-10-2006 06:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ezra
Veteran Member

Forgiveness is between them and God

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Display Picture Stealer?
That's not possibe, as all the dp stealers do is get the dp's from the cache and when it's not there, there's nothing the program can do.

There is nothing in the MSN protocol to request dp's from contacts, they send you the dp.
[Image: 1-0.png]

10-10-2006 06:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jeezy

O.P. RE: Display Picture Stealer?
OK thanks for your help!
10-10-2006 06:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend