What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » MSN spaces

Poll: is spaces ussless
yes
no
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
MSN spaces
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. MSN spaces
i think msn spaces are useless becuase no one really anymore looks at your space its good to have your fav music up on it and news about your life but hardley anyone looks at your space and like your space becomes pretty boring after a while  the only good thing is like  photos
10-27-2005 07:07 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
RE: MSN spaces
i like the msn spaces idea - i have made loads of new friends on ther e {all girls! :P} and it's cool to let people know how you feel and what your up to when you dont talk to them for a while, so evern though you dont chat ppl still now how you are and what your doing,
lots of my contacts still look at the spaces :)
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
10-27-2005 07:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Aeryn

– / Female / –
I really don't think they're useless.

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
it's cool to let people know how you feel and what your up to when you dont talk to them for a while, so evern though you dont chat ppl still now how you are and what your doing
Exactly. And with some new contact, for instance, you can easily get a clue of what kinda people they are already if you look at their space.

And I do visit other people's spaces.
10-27-2005 08:12 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I never actually look at other peoples MSN Spaces, I have one myself, but I don't really use it ever, it isn't customizable at all, and I like that factor on myspace etc... They aren't very personal either, at least 1000 people have probably got the exact same design as you, whereas, on myspace, you can be unique...

A lot of the stuff that people post on them is completely useless anyway...
10-27-2005 09:25 AM
emit
Disabled Account

Unless you're willing to buy a domain and use/design a piece of blogging software then there's nothing wrong with MSN Spaces... in terms of reading it the layout is simple and easily navigable.
10-27-2005 10:57 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
MSN Spaces isn't useless at all. However, most people indeed don't put anything interesting on their spaces, or get a MSN space just because they think it's cool and do nothing further with it.

In other words some people make it useless, but that doesn't mean MSN spaces in general is useless.

(It is not because there are billions of useless web pages, that the web is useless)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-27-2005 11:00 AM
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by joelm
i think msn spaces are useless becuase no one really anymore looks at your space its good to have your fav music up on it and news about your life but hardley anyone looks at your space and like your space becomes pretty boring after a while  the only good thing is like  photos

I had my Space since the service was introduced, But didn't use it for months. I only started it again in August. Now i update it regularly. Its very useful, although could be better

http://spaces.msn.com/memebers/rileym ;)
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
10-31-2005 08:58 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: