What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Plus Sounds server problem

Plus Sounds server problem
Author: Message:
superjugy

I'm MegaMan Master, see my website!!

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Plus Sounds server problem
Hi, some months ago the feature to send sounds was realesed, after that a notice about the server overloaded was posted saying that new servers were added and all that, and then the feature was working just fine, but reasently in the last few days i have had lots of troubles to send sounds and to recieve them, also my friends are having same problem, when they send me a sound a little text in the convo says, download .....blablabla..(try again), so i click it and doesnt do anaything, and i have to click it like 50 times (really 50 times) until i finally recieve it, after i recieve the new sounds, they can send that sound with out problem cause it is in my harddisk, but when i want to send my sound it sais a problem with the server blablabla, try again later. and now it says there was a problem with you connection please check your security settings, but after a few tries it sends the sound, i assume that it is a problem with the servers cause after a few tries it finally send the sound, so it isnt a software problem from neither my nor my friends. anyway i know the servers are expensive and all that, but i think we need more. thanks.
11-01-2005 08:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Plus Sounds server problem
The sound feature is just used way too much these days, especially a during peak time. This is being worked on (yeah, once again), please bare with us while we find a solution to this problem :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-01-2005 10:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: RE: Plus Sounds server problem
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
The sound feature is just used way too much these days, especially a during peak time. This is being worked on (yeah, once again), please bare with us while we find a solution to this problem :).

Patchou is this because of there is server problems?
If so you could maybe have mirrors on different places.

and if It isent that then I wait also for a solution
11-01-2005 10:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: