What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Patchou | MSN Messenger Plus! Feature | Help Mod

Patchou | MSN Messenger Plus! Feature | Help Mod
Author: Message:
Sev1207

Teh Pwnz0r

33 / Male / –
O.P. Patchou | MSN Messenger Plus! Feature | Help Mod
Before I even say anything, I’d like to thank Patchou for his awesome creation of MSN Messenger Plus!  I am very happy that it is a very successful add-on.  Excellent hard work!

:plus2: Greetings Patchou

I have been a MSN Messenger Plus! user for 3 – 4 years and I enjoy your awesome work.  I do have a feature add-on that everyone would enjoy.  For display pictures, GIF formats are able to be applied, but they don’t move or do anything.  Flash formats don’t work either, which would be pretty sweet.  Do you think you could possibly look into the display pictures to get them to support GIF Formats and maybe Flash formats a bit better?  It would be nice to have something in your display picture moving ;).

On the other hand, I have been hosting PHPBB and PHPBBFM (Fully Modded) forums for awhile – I’m well experienced and I’m currently learning how to code PHP.  I would like to comment on your MSN Messenger Plus! forum template – it’s a well built design, just curiously wondering how much you paid to get that done?  If you need anything like that done, I’m an experienced 2 year PhotoShop/ImageReady user and I design websites and forum templates for people and small companies.  So if you ever need anything, I’ll be glad to offer you 100% of my resources without any charges :P

I would also like to be a helping moderator around December if that’s possible :).  I would most enjoy helping others out if they have a problem.  Even though I’m sure you have enough beta testers, I’ll be glad to be one if you ever need a extra buddy ;):P(6).

Thanks very much!
Sincerely,
:) Sev
[Image: sev016ut.jpg]
11-09-2005 02:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Patchou | MSN Messenger Plus! Feature | Help Mod
quote:
Originally posted by Sev1207

I have been a MSN Messenger Plus! user for 3 – 4 years and I enjoy your awesome work.  I do have a feature add-on that everyone would enjoy.  For display pictures, GIF formats are able to be applied, but they don’t move or do anything.  Flash formats don’t work either, which would be pretty sweet.  Do you think you could possibly look into the display pictures to get them to support GIF Formats and maybe Flash formats a bit better?  It would be nice to have something in your display picture moving ;).

Unfortunatly it is the way the client is designed. Only muggins have the ability to move since MSN Messenger only reads the first frame of the image.

quote:
     On the other hand, I have been hosting PHPBB and PHPBBFM (Fully Modded) forums for awhile – I’m well experienced and I’m currently learning how to code PHP.  I would like to comment on your MSN Messenger Plus! forum template – it’s a well built design, just curiously wondering how much you paid to get that done?  If you need anything like that done, I’m an experienced 2 year PhotoShop/ImageReady user and I design websites and forum templates for people and small companies.  So if you ever need anything, I’ll be glad to offer you 100% of my resources without any charges :P

The hosting is provided by C2Media and Guido of GFDD.net does the design for these forums, for http://msgplus.net and Messenger Plus! itself. Patchou probably wont be changing.

quote:
     I would also like to be a helping moderator around December if that’s possible :).  I would most enjoy helping others out if they have a problem.  Even though I’m sure you have enough beta testers, I’ll be glad to be one if you ever need a extra buddy ;):P(6).

Becomming a moderator with one post on this board is not possible. There are many people who are next in line for a Moderator Position when one is available. People such as CookieRevised.
11-09-2005 02:28 AM
Sev1207

Teh Pwnz0r

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Patchou | MSN Messenger Plus! Feature | Help Mod
quote:
Unfortunatly it is the way the client is designed. Only muggins have the ability to move since MSN Messenger only reads the first frame of the image.

Oh ok.  My bad, I don't know much about the MSN Messenger coding or whatever :(.

quote:
The hosting is provided by C2Media and Guido of GFDD.net does the design for these forums, for http://msgplus.net and Messenger Plus! itself. Patchou probably wont be changing.

Just posting my background so people get an idea of who I am, not suggesting that Patchou should change.

quote:
Becomming a moderator with one post on this board is not possible. There are many people who are next in line for a Moderator Position when one is available. People such as CookieRevised.

Cool.  Thanks for the info (Y):);)

[Image: sev016ut.jpg]
11-09-2005 02:44 AM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
Don't be discouraged though :), Helping out itself is very valuable and very much appreciated! Welcome to the forums :)
Segosa is newb.
11-09-2005 05:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

There isn't really such thing as a helping moderator, if you want to come to this forum simply to help people out, then feel free, that's what we usually do.
11-09-2005 08:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: