What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » web domains

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
web domains
Author: Message:
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
RE: web domains
It's not hard, and its quite fun once you learn what you're doing. if you go to http://www.w3schools.com then there are tutorials on HTML and CSS and junk there, domains only cost about AU$20 so they're not that expensive, and im sure you could find some free webhosting out there, just ask around on the forums? there quite a few people who would be willing to host you
11-21-2005 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
hmmm thanks for your replys...
they have given me a plan ...
i quit - im not gunna make a website

dont quit, your site looks really nice :), I can help you out later and fix it up.
11-22-2005 08:09 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: web domains
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
It's not hard, and its quite fun once you learn what you're doing. if you go to http://www.w3schools.com then there are tutorials on HTML and CSS and junk there, domains only cost about AU$20 so they're not that expensive, and im sure you could find some free webhosting out there, just ask around on the forums? there quite a few people who would be willing to host you
thanks :) but... :( i dont understand this, if anyone wants a small progect to do with designning a web site, only small, i would be sooooooo grateful !!!!
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
11-22-2005 08:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
quote:
quote:
thanks :) but... :( i dont understand this, if anyone wants a small progect to do with designning a web site, only small, i would be sooooooo grateful !!!!

talk to me in about 5 ours and I will help you make your site ;). Freewebs is a great way to start and your site looks great ;). Its just not proffesional.
11-22-2005 08:21 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by .Roy
quote:
quote:

talk to me in about 5 ours and I will help you make your site ;). Freewebs is a great way to start and your site looks great ;). Its just not proffesional.
thanks so much .ROY  that'll be great, chat whenni get home from school
thanks!:D:D:D

This post was edited on 11-22-2005 at 08:27 AM by DJKAL.
11-22-2005 08:26 AM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
even the .ROY has said he ikes my site and that he'll help me tart it up and get it looking good im not confident im capable, as i can be slow especially when im in a bad mood - which is quite ofen1 ANYWAY!!! if one of you guys would like a small progect to do - only small - it would be much appreciated if you would design my site for me, i have {can get if not - im not sure:slol}
i would be so happy if some1 would create the site for me - as i said it will only be a small progect!
thanks, anyone who creates it will auto become mty fav member and i wil luuurvv ;) for ever {not as in (L) but as in great guy:P}
thanks - any more details il be glad to provide:)
11-22-2005 09:34 PM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
but really... if you dont put the time and effort into it then it wont be truely yours? thats why i completely re-did my site because it was usinga  template and i didnt feel it was mine
11-23-2005 01:30 AM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
quote:
but really... if you dont put the time and effort into it then it wont be truely yours? thats why i completely re-did my site because it was usinga  template and i didnt feel it was mine
i see what you mean 100% but i cant do it so :(
11-23-2005 01:37 AM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
did you look at w3schools.com? its all pretty straight forward once you really get into it
11-23-2005 01:48 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: