What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » media burn - once mixed

media burn - once mixed
Author: Message:
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. media burn - once mixed
i have a problem with burning music in my media player but in a previous post no1 could help me... but my media player is set to fade tracks 10secs. before the end of the track and as i am a DJ i was wondering if i could burn these pre-faded tracks to create an album, though for some un-known reason i cant use media player to burn it - but is it possable?
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
11-22-2005 07:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
RE: media burn - once mixed
well if its just the settings that are set on fade it wont burn as fade as it is only the settings :P you will have to change the actual song..

Im not sure how, im sure someone else will.

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

11-22-2005 07:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: media burn - once mixed
oh - ok thanks anyway :wall:
11-22-2005 08:37 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
:p

sorry...

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

11-22-2005 08:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
DragonX

40 / Male / –
No with nero, u can add all kinds of stuff which it will modify the songs with and they'll end up all nice on the cd.

And if u want real power for that, get CD Architect ;)
[Image: dsd-mi_616175.png]
11-23-2005 03:27 AM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Well you will have to recored the tracks witht he fad in them since the media player will not re create that effect on the CD. I use Traktor DJ Studio. It works real nice and you can hook a table up to it like I have or your can set it on Auto DJ and it will mix it all and record your mix for you. I prefer mixing my self but heh.
[Image: top.gif]
11-23-2005 03:52 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: media burn - once mixed
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Well you will have to recored the tracks witht he fad in them since the media player will not re create that effect on the CD. I use Traktor DJ Studio. It works real nice and you can hook a table up to it like I have or your can set it on Auto DJ and it will mix it all and record your mix for you. I prefer mixing my self but heh.
just found the software - my mate had it :D:D lucky me :P
im in love with it!!!!
im no pro yet :( or anywhere near but i love the software! awsome thansk for the help -
could you just tell me how i could use it to create a radio station as it has an "on-air" feature, or should i start another thread to get more replys? thanks dudes!:P
11-23-2005 04:56 PM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
just found the software - my mate had it :D:D lucky me :P
im in love with it!!!!
im no pro yet :( or anywhere near but i love the software! awsome thansk for the help -
could you just tell me how i could use it to create a radio station as it has an "on-air" feature, or should i start another thread to get more replys? thanks dudes!:P

Well the radio station portion of it is not that great. I'm actually waiting for the next version so I can use it for my radio station. The next version should have better internet radio capabilities. Right now you can only stream on ogg format and since most music players wont play ogg with out a codec then its useless. The next version should support mp3 streaming.

I'm not a pro either, I'm still learning too. Just so you don't think I DJ at like clubs and stuff :P

This post was edited on 11-23-2005 at 10:34 PM by DJeX.
[Image: top.gif]
11-23-2005 10:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Snake

34 / Male / Flag
Any basic Sound editing softwear (I use Sound Forge 8.0) well do fades on the beggining and end... worst comes to worest play it throught a mixing board and fade it urself.
[Image: sig.png]
11-23-2005 10:42 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: