What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Plugin Request: Image Drawer/Editor

Plugin Request: Image Drawer/Editor
Author: Message:
Alex[RM-UK]

O.P. Plugin Request: Image Drawer/Editor
Hey,

I do a lot of 3D Image work, and I am often sending files to people on MSN for critics. The only annoying thing is that to show what they are on about we always draw on it in Photoshop, and save it and re-send it.

Well, that is a real pain to keep doing that all the time. I would like it if there was a Plugin for Messenger Plus that would load up like the Games and WebCam do (The extra panel on the right hand side of a message window) - You can then choose what picture you would like to Draw on (Just a background it could be?) and then I could draw on the image using the Drawing tools already avaliable to MSN. Once I have finished drawing on it, I click Send Image and it will update the image on his screen.

Now it doesn't have to send the whole image as at the start of the Image Drawer session when you assign a background, it will send the background to them aswell, so the image is already pre-loaded. All the plugin will then need to do is send the "Extras" drawn on by the user, that would speed up download rates as it will be just like sending an Ink Message.

I would be highly greatful if someone could create this as it would save me a lot of time!

Thanks,
12-07-2005 05:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Plugin Request: Image Drawer/Editor
Sounds like someone should make this an entry for the World's best App contest for the Activity API... hint hint...
[Image: spartaafk.png]
12-07-2005 09:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Alex[RM-UK]

O.P. RE: Plugin Request: Image Drawer/Editor
(CyBeRDuDe) -> I think you got the wrong post!

Raceprouk -> I don't see how it would be that hard, it just be just like sending a file first of all. Once the file is transferd it will set it as a background on the right side bar thigny, then the people can draw on it and click send and then it only sends the ink message and places it ontop of the background.
12-08-2005 07:23 AM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
Raceprouk -> I don't see how it would be that hard, it just be just like sending a file first of all. Once the file is transferd it will set it as a background on the right side bar thigny, then the people can draw on it and click send and then it only sends the ink message and places it ontop of the background.
I never said it would be hard :P just that someone may like to run with this idea and enter the World's Best App contest. I don't really have the time to do it, as I'm going to start work on the next Phoenix.

This post was edited on 12-08-2005 at 02:33 PM by RaceProUK.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
12-08-2005 11:19 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
Ehh.. :S... Strange... I posted it in the other Thread! I'm positive.. :@... I quoted raceprouk's comment... So.. I'll just move it.. :P...

Edit:
Wow, I must have been drunk at the moment.. :P... I'm postive that raceprouk's quote was from that other thread... Well.. :S..

This post was edited on 12-08-2005 at 11:50 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
12-08-2005 11:46 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: