What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Something happend..

Something happend..
Author: Message:
omarahad

O.P. Something happend..
Hello.
On my MSN LIve i got an Error 80004005 HOWEVER to fix it i did what i always do. DELETE my email addrreess in the CONTACTS section as well as hte folder in the local settings. my msn Signed on again but my contacts are not there AT ALL. now i am using MSN 7.5 again =[ my contacts are there BUT I WANT THEM BACK ON LIVE. WHY ARNTE THEY THERE?
i dont want to readd all the contacts again by swaving the contact list, because then everyone has to accept again, is there a way for me to make this work? without all those damn hassels. MSN LIVE has been pissing me off alot, this happens alot but this is the first time ALlll my contacts are gone =[
NOT fair... =[
thanks if u can help me
Omar----
07-17-2006 04:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: Something happend..
Are you sure they were gone? or were they just taking a very long time to load?.... How long did you wait to see if they'd appear?

Saving your contact list and doing it that way is your best bet IMO... it takes about a second to accept contact requests.
07-17-2006 04:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by omarahad
my msn Signed on again but my contacts are not there AT ALL
You just said you deleted them :-/
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
DELETE my email addrreess in the CONTACTS section as well as hte folder in the local settings

Could you write more clearly and calmly without which it is not possible to help you cause at the moment its tough to understand what you are exactly saying. If you write in clear english it helps us help you :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
07-17-2006 04:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
omarahad

O.P. RE: RE: Something happend..
i will tell u what i did to sort it out... and what happend

I Signed off and signed on again, and only 9 of my contacts appeared so i thought hey still stuffed up. then i decided to uninstall and re install.  No luck it was still the same. so then i added all my contacts, AND it didnt add them by nicknames, it added them by email I THINK THAT MEANT THEY HAD TO ALL ACCEPT ME AGAIN? i dont know but as i looked on. No1 was on. everyone was offline an No nicknames were there Only emails. then MSN Signed off. i tried to sign on again and it kept tryin to load but was taking forever. THIS IS AFTER I TRied to add the contact list. so i stopped and deleted MSN again deleted those folders and now have added 7.5....

im thinking is it possible to install MSN LIVE and delete all previous history of it so that all my contacts are on like it was when i first switched over to Windows LIVE?

im not sure i need this LIVE to work though

thanksss

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Try reinstalling WLM.

07-17-2006 04:18 PM
omarahad

O.P. RE: RE: Something happend..
i didnt delete them through MSN I just deleted the Contacts folder because thats what the website said to fix error 80004005 i think the number was, then it signed in but no contacts were there..

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by omarahad
my msn Signed on again but my contacts are not there AT ALL
You just said you deleted them :-/
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
DELETE my email addrreess in the CONTACTS section as well as hte folder in the local settings

Could you write more clearly and calmly without which it is not possible to help you cause at the moment its tough to understand what you are exactly saying. If you write in clear english it helps us help you :)

07-17-2006 04:20 PM
karlaneilox

heyy.
my msn has done the same thing.
i have been trying to sign into msn live messenger for the past hour and a half nearly now.
and it came up with a error. saying wait for a few miniuets and try to sign in again... blah blah blah.
i dont know how to sort it out. it has signed me into msn messenger now, but ive only got like 7 contacts, 2 of who are online.

why is it not working properly??
07-17-2006 04:32 PM
darkchild2

46 / Female / –
it happened to me too
07-18-2006 02:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version