What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Beta Butterflies (without their wings)

Beta Butterflies (without their wings)
Author: Message:
EvilSeph
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. Beta Butterflies (without their wings)
It has come to my attention that a large number of Beta Butterflies have not been moved/added to the Windows Live Messenger Managed Beta. If this is the case for you, then read on, otherwise I suggest you move on to the next thread.

First off, what qualifies you as a beta tester:
You need to have access to the Beta Butterfly Private Newsgroup, be a part of and have access to the old MSN Messenger Beta on BetaPlace (http://beta.microsoft.com/) and be a part of and have access to the MSN Messenger (7.x) Beta on Connect (http://connect.microsoft.com/). I also need someone I know (probably and preferably someone who knows my MSN Passport and is on my contact list to vouch for your status, for security purposes. I don't want to be giving access where it is not due.

For those of you still busy reading this (meaning you qualify as a Beta Butterfly as outlined above) I need the following:

Name:
Connect ID:
Email and passport (to be used for the beta):
and the list of Butterflies I know who can and will vouch for your status.

I ask that you please PM me the above Information ASAP, do not post the above information in this thread.

Please follow the above template or I will not even read the message(s) you have sent me.

Regards,
EvilSeph
Microsoft MVP for MSN Messenger

P.S. If you have already contacted me regarding this, then you don't have to do so again.
To ensure people have seen this post change, I am bumping the thread.

Please note, I am NOT giving away invites. I am giving access to Beta Butterflies that should of had access to the Windows Live Messenger beta already. If you aren't a Beta Butterfly, this doesn't apply to you.

This post was edited on 12-22-2005 at 09:25 PM by EvilSeph.
12-22-2005 09:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
brian

– / Male / –
RE: Beta Butterflies (without their wings)
Woops!  Sent it via PM.

This post was edited on 12-28-2005 at 08:31 PM by brian.
12-28-2005 03:07 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Beta Butterflies (without their wings)
quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
I ask that you please PM me the above Information ASAP, do not post the above information in this thread.
12-28-2005 05:46 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: