What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » mobile- blocking

mobile- blocking
Author: Message:
xxMysticQTxx

41 / Female / –
O.P. mobile- blocking
Hello,

I think i figured out a way to see if someone has blocked you, but if this situation happened to anyone knowing for sure they werent blocked, please let me know because i need to know if my theory is right or wrong.

If they have mobile, and you send them a message, it will say this person cannot recieve messages, that could mean you have been blocked- am I right? I tested it out and it proved true.

My question is, has anyone had that problem knowing for sure they are not blocked?

01-05-2006 02:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kittymew

Bitten By A snowball in hell!

– / Female / –
RE: mobile- blocking
not everyone has the SMS "text messages" feature on alllow on their phone...due to the phone plan they are on,some plans only allows sending and receiving of direct voice calls....
or  also their text messages is full at the limit so there is no more room in the inbox....that will also give you the same message.

so yes I personally have had the problem..sent messages not received because of these reasons.

This post was edited on 01-05-2006 at 03:29 AM by kittymew.
01-05-2006 03:28 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: mobile- blocking
So... I guess it's a very possible way... but a very inaccurate way... a long with any other block checker you could find :p.
01-05-2006 03:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: