What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » record with word cancellation

record with word cancellation
Author: Message:
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. record with word cancellation
i need to find some software that can RECORD a track and burn it to a disk with the words canceled out
i can cancel the words using my sound card manager but that is just to the speakers and i need to  be able to burn this track off onto a CD

also, i have citronic 2CD decks for DJing and i want to be able to record a track through them, for example: if i mix 2 tracks i want to be able to record them to a CD - through the decks somehow,
or: if a girl oi know sings the lyrics to a song played on my decks and the microphone she is using is plugged into my decks then i would like to record that.

im sure this is possabel but im not sure how to do it, i think i might need a "channel 3" with recording facilities but would like the know-how of some with moer knowlege:)
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
01-17-2006 07:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: record with word cancellation
You can just record what you output to the speakers to file and put it to CD later, but I don't know of any way to directly write it to CD, unless you use some packetwriter and save the file to the CD.

To record from you DJing decks, you should be able to plug whatever you plug into your amp into the your computer, though you probably need an adaptor to fit the socket in the computer.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
01-18-2006 11:10 AM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: record with word cancellation
quote:
Originally posted by rav0
You can just record what you output to the speakers to file and put it to CD later, but I don't know of any way to directly write it to CD, unless you use some packetwriter and save the file to the CD.

how do i do this? ... as i could use NERO to burn that file to the CD ....?

quote:
Originally posted by rav0
To record from you DJing decks, you should be able to plug whatever you plug into your amp into the your computer, though you probably need an adaptor to fit the socket in the computer.

i'll have to look into that connector - thanks :)
how do i record it though?
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
01-18-2006 03:41 PM
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: record with word cancellation
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
how do i do this? ... as i could use NERO to burn that file to the CD ....?
Yes, though rather than burn the file to a CD with Nero, I'd use Nero to make an audio CD out of it.
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
how do i record it though?
Windows Sound Recorder will do it.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
01-19-2006 12:23 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: