Well me and Valspy
were talking on MSN Messenger and we were talking about a design project we had been working on with another guy. The guy has been offline for a while and we have no idea what is going on with the project. Anyways, Val had the wonderful idea of us starting our own design project and see how that goes.
So the basic plan:
- As many designers as we can get
- A domain with an easy to remember name and slogan
- Basic free templates, with custom paid ones, and premade paid ones
- Xhtml Valid (If possible)
- A few php coders
- At least 3 html coders for the sites if needed.
What we need before this happens:
- Designers ready to design
- A domain + name + slogan idea
- A basic site design
- A few coders
- At least 5 free templates upon launch
Knowing this, is there anyone here interested to either code php, html, css, etc, to design, to help out with anything?
What names do people propose?
So In this thread post what you'd like to do to help, and post serious names.
Also, if you would like to help, provide background information on what you're able to do etc.
Also, we will split 20% With the makers of the designs. 20% towards the site's back account (towards getting better hosting for us, buying bulliten boards to the site etc, For those who thought, this will not be going to my paypal for my hosting Company. This will be completely standalone.) The other 80
% goes to the maker[s] of the design.
This means that, 80% Of the money goes to you, and 20% to us
This is a big plan, and we hope to get alot of help from people.
edit: Also, Paypal will probably be the only payment method unless anyone has any better ideas.
Current members and their functions:
- Sonicsam (Possibly Inactive)
- Plik (Possibly incative)
- Eljay :
- traxor (Non php)
- Cool Rik (beginner xhtml)
- Methos2 (Non php)