What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msgplus deleting my chat logs

Msgplus deleting my chat logs
Author: Message:
Matty G

O.P. Msgplus deleting my chat logs
I've discovered, much to my dismay, that over the past several months (going back to about September 2005) msgplus has been deleting the majority of the chat logs that it creates each month. As soon as the date changes to a new month, I look in my chat logs folder and find that all of the ones from the previous month have completely disappeared.

At first I thought that the logs might have been moved or were in a different place. However, I've searched for several of them by name all over my computer and they are nowhere to  be found.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I rely on my chat logs for retaining information and it has been a blow to me to have this happen. I would welcome any insight or possible solutions to this issue that anyone here on the forums may have.
03-07-2006 04:32 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Msgplus deleting my chat logs
chat archiving
Patchou's reply to chat archiving
03-07-2006 04:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Msgplus deleting my chat logs
Messenger Plus! never deletes log files for any reasons. Your files have probably been renamed and moved to thr wrong archive directory (sorry for that bug, that won't happen in the next version).
[Image: signature2.gif]
03-07-2006 06:16 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: