What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » U.S. Citizens..

U.S. Citizens..
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Undecided  U.S. Citizens..
Okay, I don't know if you guys heard about Office Live BETA? [ http://officelive.microsoft.com/ ] but I did, and since I'm looking for a domain for my book, I thought this was a perfect solution to my no credit card problem.

So I registers, and it says it's only available to the U.S., so yeah I create myself an adress. (A) Then I get my key, and I get to register my domain, when it asks me for damn credit card! :(

I wonder why, seeing as it's free, and I click on the little help and it says it's only to verificate the age and to prevent spam. So I'm like okay it's fine.

I go to my dad and I try to convince him it's microsoft and it's free, he won't even get charged, when I finally see that even the billing information is in the U.S. therefore if they send any papers i'm scared that anything happens. So yeah, I can't use my dad's.

So what I was wondering was is there any U.S. citizen that wouldn't mind registering on office live and getting me a domain please? I know it's a little long to do, but I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, and please PM for my msn addy if you want to help me out.

Truly

Alby

[Btw.. I have no clue if this fits GCC, so yeah if it needs to be moved, just go ahead.]

This post was edited on 03-17-2006 at 09:28 PM by albert.
03-17-2006 09:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: