What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Updated UI Windows Live Messenger

Updated UI Windows Live Messenger
Author: Message:
Ahmad

@hmad

40 / Male / –
O.P. Updated UI Windows Live Messenger
Couldn't find this posted already, so here you go..

quote:
Originally posted by Zero1 / www.mess.be
Microsoft have once again tweaked the design of Windows Live Messenger, supposedly the last of the interface changes that are going to be made.

Update: Seems that there are going to be some more interface changes to Windows Live Messenger still, although the version we see here is probably very close to what will be the final version. (Thanks to Overdo).

Those of you who liked the design of the status icons in Windows Live Messenger build 365 but disliked the fact that you were not able to see the exact status will be pleased to know that this version features the same style status icons as in 365, but has the 'old' style status indicators. Along with this most of the icons in the display list have been redone to give a 'glassy' look.

Also featured is a few new icons at the top of the contact list window - one showing a phone with a tape next to it (VoiceMail?), and a phone - presumably for PC-to-PC calls.

The conversation window has changed too, with the user's display name and email showing in the window title. Again, icons have been improved in the conversation window as in the contact list window. New 'No Dp' display pictures have been added too to replace the old green buddy one from build 566.

>> Contact List.
>> Conversation Window.

Personally, I think it looks great. I hope MP!L will change its interface to look more like this, currently I think it looks rather bloated.
03-31-2006 04:58 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Updated UI Windows Live Messenger
already been posted, Your too late, New WLM Build
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6676 days, 23 hours, 43 minutes, 26 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)