What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » ipod video problemo

ipod video problemo
Author: Message:
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. ipod video problemo
I just turned on my ipod video and i noticed that my movies were starting to be displayed in the music section of the ipod menu, but they were still in the video section too. Now the Movies will not display in the video section and just the music section. With this said i cant view my movies while they are in the music section since i have already tested that. And like four of my songs will not play on my ipod anymore and i havent even done anything with my ipod to have this happen. thanks.
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
04-01-2006 09:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: ipod video problemo
You should wait for matty to see this, but if you have all your files on your pc, you could try restoring your iPod with iPod Updater
04-01-2006 10:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Unwritten Law

Im Back!!

31 / Male / –
[Mr] maybe delte those videos in the music section and see if it works if it dosent i dunno :S

Hope i help you [MR]
[Image: Dilonsav.png]
Viberate Force:Day Of Defeat Source Clan Were looking for Australian and Nz players only!!
04-01-2006 10:47 PM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: ipod video problemo
quote:
Originally posted by Johny
You should wait for matty to see this, but if you have all your files on your pc, you could try restoring your iPod with iPod Updater
i guess i could once i get all my music and movies off of it and on to my computer.  The apple support forums suggested that and that I make sure itunes is updated so im going that now.
quote:
Originally posted by Unwritten Law
[Mr] maybe delte those videos in the music section and see if it works if it dosent i dunno :S

Hope i help you [MR]
I wish it were that easy, but itunes isnt set up like that, it is supposed to automatically sort them for you.

and now i am noticing that if [on my ipod] I go to music>artists every artist is there twice :S 
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
04-02-2006 03:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
SonicT15

30 / Male / –
That has happend to my friend and he said there was a virtual memory problem occuring which when there is not enough memory then the whole ipod screws up and re-arranges things.

SonicT:banana:
04-02-2006 03:38 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: