What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent

Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent
Author: Message:
Dreth

Self-Proclaimed Bad-Ass

37 / Male / –
O.P. Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent
Since a while back, about two, maybe three weeks ago, I've been having a small problem with Hotmail. I could have 15 e-mails waiting for me in my Inbox, and the e-mail notification wouldn't pop up, and in the messenger would always say "No new e-mail messages". This happened all of a sudden, it worked fine before.

I also noticed that in Hotmail, it displays your e-mail, and whether you're offline or online in your messenger. I'm always displayed as offline even if I'm online. I'm talking about the small info displayed under the "Today |  Mail | Calendar | Contacts". Yet in my own e-mails that are in the Inbox, I appear as online.

I'm using MSN Messenger 6.2 (0205), I don't know if it's just me or something they changed in Hotmail, but it worked fine before.

---------------------------

I refuse to upgrade because the new versions have a bunch of stupid annoying features. Although if there is a way to block DPs from appearing in the contacts list, and keeping me from having look at all the dumb custom emoticons (last time I tried, it wasn't possible) , I'll upgrade, if not then not a chance in hell.
[Image: Dreths-Nebula.jpg]
04-18-2006 04:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent
Happening to me lately too... I think there was a thread about this a couple days ago though... I think it's a server problem
04-18-2006 04:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent
quote:
Originally posted by Dreth

I refuse to upgrade because the new versions have a bunch of stupid annoying features.
you could always upgrade and get somthing like a-patch and cancel the annoying features.
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
04-18-2006 05:24 PM
Dreth

Self-Proclaimed Bad-Ass

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Hotmail E-mail Count is wrong / non-existent
An update on the pursuit... I've opening the messenger without MsgPlus and it's working fine.

Alright wtf is up with this?
[Image: Dreths-Nebula.jpg]
04-18-2006 06:47 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: