What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Question about event logging

Question about event logging
Author: Message:
peter330

O.P. Question about event logging
recently somone i know on my contact list went from idle, to offline, to idle, and back to offline when i checked event logging with plus.  The person is my girlfriend and thats why im intent on finding out what she really did when she said she was "sleeping" and her mom shut off her computer.  She has a her msn idle setting set to 5 minutes so i know its not her changing the delay to like 1 sec or something and its not her setting it to away when she first logs.  My issue is basically that how can one be sleeping if they come back online as idle when they were offline initially.  Is it even possible for one to come online as idle with no hex editing knowledge?  I believe in trust and honestly and thats why im asking for your guys help.  Any input would be appreciated...thanks!
04-30-2006 11:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Question about event logging
Internet connection probably dropped and was disconnected then when she signed in her status was returned to what it previously was etc.
04-30-2006 11:38 PM
peter330

O.P. RE: Question about event logging
would she have to sign in manually or would messenger sign her in automatically as idle again, after the service disruption.
04-30-2006 11:45 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Question about event logging
quote:
Originally posted by peter330
The person is my girlfriend and thats why im intent on finding out what she really did when she said she was "sleeping" and her mom shut off her computer.
First, stop being so suspicious. If you're like that all the time, it'll all come down on you. Second, there's such a thing as fallability, especially with computers ;) It'll be a connection issue.

Edit: Automatically, after a short time ;)

This post was edited on 04-30-2006 at 11:55 PM by RaceProUK.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
04-30-2006 11:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: