What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Contact List Sorting

Contact List Sorting
Author: Message:
Vyrsace

38 / Male / –
O.P. Contact List Sorting
I was wondering if it is possible to sort my contact list alphabetically while using the Messenger Plus (v3.63.148) Rename option. I realize that MSN sorts your contact list automiatcally by default, but when you're using an addon like Messenger Plus and editing names to the way you want to see them, the sorting goes in a disarray and only sorts out the emails to which they should be according to their real MSN names (not the ones you rename them to). If someone understands my problem and knows a method around this, then feel free to post any or all suggestions. If this cannot be done at the current time then I would suggestion/reccomended this implimentation in the next version of the Messenger Plus addon. Thank You.
05-04-2006 08:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Contact List Sorting
Sorry it cant. However, the new Windows Live Messenger, a renamed version of MSN Messenger coming out within the next few weeks has this as a feature and the new Messenger Plus! now becoming Messenger Plus! Live, will no longer contain custom names as messenger will do it for anyway :)
05-04-2006 08:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vyrsace

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Contact List Sorting
Well then that's perfect, because then I will be able to rename my contact the way I want and it'll sort out nicely as well. I definately can wait until then. Thank you for your quick reply.
05-04-2006 09:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: