What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Away time notifier

Away time notifier
Author: Message:
Daed

37 / Male / –
O.P. Away time notifier
Hi, im not too sure where to post this, so im posting here and hoping for no flames *prays*. Ive been wondering if theres anyway that a plugin could be made that notifies others of the duration a person has been away for. So say for example, i was afk, and a friend messaged me, a message containing a notification of the duration I've been afk for would be sent to them.

If anyone has any ideas or tips on how i could make this, or if someone could make this, I'd be extremely greatful. I have very little knowledge when it comes to making plugins so if anyone wants to take me under their wing and tutor me, that would be cool too :P
05-23-2006 09:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Away time notifier
Not only is this an interesting suggestion (though with limited appeal I think), it's even in the right forum :D

I don't know how much programming experience you have, but there's always the Plugin API. Or, if you wait for Plus! Live, there's the scripting engine. Documentation for that will be available when Plus! Live is released ;)
[Image: spartaafk.png]
05-24-2006 12:14 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Daed

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Away time notifier
Wewt, at least its gettin some support.
Not too skilled at making programs/coding. I know a little bit of hex editing, html and thats about it. This would be the first real thing ive made.

Been away for a while and wont get started on this till exams are over - Soon i hope :D
06-01-2006 12:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: