What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » good job

good job
Author: Message:
BeVeR

Official MSN (WLM) beta tester.

37 / Male / –
O.P. Grin  good job
Yep very good job on the new MSG Plus Live! Patchou, and everyone that has worked on it....

Everything I've seen 'till now looks very good... I like the new plugin option.... really easy to use if you can work your way around coding....

been messing about with the options a little bit.... havent really found bugs yet.... but I also dont know if I'm using the latest version as though it looks like one of the latest....

very good job patchou keep it up.... and you probably know the leaking site by now, next time I find one I'll send you a private message asap....

(btw yes i am one of the WLM beta testers who managed to find a site with the leaked version of Plus! on it.... just couldn't wait to get my hands on it ;))

-Bever

PS: NO I AM NOT GONNA HELP ANYONE GET THE BETA VERSION OF PLUS! (just in case anyone was gunna ask for it, any pm's will be deleted straight away.... oh yeah and searching for this beta made me find a couple of virusses before i got the real one.... so if u don't know a lot about pc's and virusses don't search for it...)

This post was edited on 05-22-2006 at 12:32 PM by BeVeR.
>>Official WLM beta tester<<
05-22-2006 12:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: good job
A) You shouldnt be using leaked beta's .... doing so is your own responsibility
B) Patchou doesnt read pm's

This post was edited on 05-23-2006 at 05:39 PM by John Anderton.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
05-22-2006 01:12 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
We do recommend you remove the leaked beta, since it's likely to have more bugs than you realise, and there's no guarantee it'll work with the release version of WLM.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
05-22-2006 03:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
BeVeR

Official MSN (WLM) beta tester.

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: good job
already found a couple of bugs... I use software that checks everything that MSG Plus! Live is doing in my pc.. so i have no worries of it making any problems on my pc.... I'm gunna try what it does on vista as soon as I find the time for it....

Besides I usually don't use leaked beta's but this one is just too handy not to use....
>>Official WLM beta tester<<
05-23-2006 11:11 AM
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by BeVeR
already found a couple of bugs... I use software that checks everything that MSG Plus! Live is doing in my pc.. so i have no worries of it making any problems on my pc.... I'm gunna try what it does on vista as soon as I find the time for it....

Besides I usually don't use leaked beta's but this one is just too handy not to use....

again, we advise you to uninstall teh program, and do not install it again, untill the public version is out
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6672 days, 11 hours, 27 minutes, 1 second ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
05-23-2006 11:20 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: