What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » The Colour Panel doesn't work

The Colour Panel doesn't work
Author: Message:
mailtollx

O.P. Huh?  The Colour Panel doesn't work
i've installed the Msg Plus 363 version.  However, the PLUS functions are not work.  For example, I can't use the colour panel to change the font colour.  Whenever I select a colour, it only shows some numbers to me but the colour remain unchanged.  What goes wrong?  I've tried to uninstalled the MSN as well as the PLUS.  What should I do?

I've have tried msn 8.0 beta before....but i've tried to uninstall the MNS8.0 beta and install back the 7.5 and the PLUS.  Still doesn't work.

If i select the yellow colour for the font, it showed me "L8" without colour changed...

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot

[Image: index.jpg]
05-30-2006 09:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: The Colour Panel doesn't work
When using the colours, they only work for the one set of text you send, for instance if you have text that says "Hello, my name is traxor", then if you use the colour panel, it needs to be before that text, so:

ctrl+k, choose colour then type in text.

05-30-2006 09:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mailtollx

O.P. RE: The Colour Panel doesn't work
I've already tried that before.  It should be colour selected before typing the text.  But my problem is i can't select colour that i want.  Whenever I've select the colour, there's no change.  Any solution?
05-30-2006 09:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: